Sip Shop Swap

So there was an event last week I went to called Sip Shop Swap at The Wardrobe Boutique.  I gathered up some shoes I don't wear anymore and went to the party.  I have been trying to get out more and also get use to doing things by myself so I figured this even would be ok because it was small.  I'm quite socially awkward when by myself so when people were saying they liked my studded black gloves from Ebay, I didn't know what to say so I just said "Oh thank you".  I wanted to start conversations but in the end I just said that and moved on.

Anyway so the event was nice, the people there were quite friendly.   The event was put together by Philly Style Bloggers.  I took some pictures of the event hope you like!!


Here is what I wore:


Dress - Dressbarn * Cardigan - TJ Maxx * Boots - AmiClubWear * Necklace - Vintage * Gloves - Ebay * Sunglasses - Michael Kors 



I did my own make up yay!!









There was a clothing swap and one of the Items I was so happy to get was a pair of Stuart Weitzman Flats!!  I was so happy



 I had a lot of fun and hope to go to more events as I slowly become a somewhat social person lol

~D


No comments:

Post a Comment