OOTD & Dresses I made!

Hey!
So I have been sewing like mad.  I have made two dresses that I really love and and I'm thinking about selling them.

So this first dress is long flowing white gown with beautiful black designs at the top and bottom!  The favorite is a glossy jersey knit.  It made to be loose and just hang over your curves.  The collar is sequins and makes it just prefect for an evening dress.  Check out the slide show for more pictures!








In outfit of the day, my grandma's eel skin clutch makes an appearance again because I didn't feel like changing hehe.  I'm wearing a convertible dress that I made yesterday :D  It's a really pretty coral color and I have it tied in a way that makes it more casual.  I also wore my lace trimmed cami under it so my boobies were not out at school lol!  My espadrilles at Michael Kors.  The necklace I'm wearing is gold aand i got it from Lord & Taylor's but i don't remember the brand.  Its long with red crystals.  Check out my slide show for more pictures oh how to wear this dress!


~D

No comments:

Post a Comment