Octane Academy and OOTD

So today I got a surprise in the mail!  Awhile back I enter in a contest for Octane Academy  for their caption contest.  I don't even remember what I said that they thought was so funny but whatever it was must have been good! lol


The shirt is a men's Xlarge so I can either use it for sleeping or belt it and wear tights.  I think the shirt is pretty cool and I really like Octane Academy.  I'm hoping to enter in next time!
So I know some of you reading this is like ok ok enough wth is Octane Academy!!  Octane Academy is kind of like a mix between a driving school and a reality show with a chance to become a pro drive.


Motorsports kings Ken Block, Brian Deegan, Tanner Foust and Vaughn Gittin Jr. have each handpicked eight die-hard fans to compete in a series of personally designed, rough-and-tough challenges: snowboarding, high jumps, backflips, drifting, rally racing, obstacle courses and more.     -Octane Academy


I really hope I can be on the show I think it would be the greatest opportunity ever! 







So I wanted to do a Outfit of the Day.  Today was a bit chilly so I wore my H&M sweater dress that is so warm and comfy.  I also have on my zipper tights that I can't exactly remember where I got them from because I got them so long ago but they are thick and cool with the visible silver zipper.




My shoes are from Charlotte Russe.  They have a hidden platform and they are so easy to walk in!  I love leopard print, it's like a little pop of sexy in my outfits.
















My bracelet is from a small booth shop in Reading Terminal Market.  It was only $5 and I this is so adorable.  My right is from BCBGMAXAZRIA from about 3 years ago.  The center black stone has popped out but I still think its pretty cool.


So that's what I wore today I hope you think its cute!


~D


No comments:

Post a Comment