Target Haul


So I went to Target today initially just to get some Q-tips but then I saw the cutest clutch ever! It's definitely prefect for spring and following with the color blocking trend.  The teal color part of the clutch is made of nice soft canvas material and the blue part is like a second clutch attached to the bigger teal clutch and is made of PVC.  The zippers are brass and feel very sturdy. Inside the teal clutch is another small pocket that is great for change and small things.  I do wish it was a little more stiff because it bends and moves around pretty easily but other then that it is a great bag and for $19.99 you can't beat the price.  I totally recommend this for your spring wardrobe! Get it at Target today!
Inside Blue
Inside Teal













While I was on my way to get the Q-tips I passed the make up section and I couldn't help myself.  I have been in the market for a kabuki brush for a while now.  I figure the only way I'm going to get better at make up, is if I have the right brushes.  Target has their own brand of brushes.  I bought the eyeliner brush, smudge brush, eye crease brush, and kabuki brush.  The bristles are soft and the handles seem durable.  I wish the names of the brushes printed on the handles were engraved instead because I feel like after a few uses they will just rub off.  Other that I like them.  I'm not the best at make up so I bought these so I can learn and get better.  When I get better I'll definitely invest in much better brushes.  I say if you are someone that really knows what you are doing than I wouldn't recommend these brushes but if you are someone like me that is learning and doesn't really want to get expensive brushes just yet then I think these are the way to go.




Here are the links to the brushes so you can get the prices.

Kabuki
Smudge
Eye Crease
Eyeliner



So that's my Target haul I hope you like it.  Video for this haul is coming soon!


~D






No comments:

Post a Comment