Slim-Mate Tea.....Challenge Accepted

Hello everyone!



So I recently went to the Asian supermarket, Hmart, and I saw this tea called Slim-Mate Tea.  This is a herbal tea that is suppose to aid in weight loss.  I decided to give it a try and see what happens.  I'm not putting too much faith into this but when I did pick it off the shelf there was quite a few of the boxes already taken, so maybe others have seen results?

The taste is not bitter as I am use to with some Japanese teas I have had in the past.  I will say it is a tea you will not need to put sugar in, though I'm pretty sure sugar is counterproductive.  There is no unpleasant aftertaste and it was actually quite a good tasting tea.

There is 25 tea bags in the box so when I finish the box I'll give you guys an update. I will try to drink a cup a day and hope for the best!  If you are thinking about trying this challenge yourself you can go to Hmart or if you are not near one I'm sure your local Asian supermarket has it.  Let me know how it works for you in the comments!

~D

2 comments:

  1. You a bad Me if you can drink a cup of this a day and leave the house , if you do, drink it with breakfast

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed reading this blog. in my opinion, everything was perfectly written there as well as few small tips are also can be taken as healthy suggestion. Descriptive informative content written in this blog is very useful.เอเชียสลิม

    ReplyDelete